- 1 General Information
- 2 Date and Location
- 3 Sleeping, Eating, Drinking
- 4 Cost/Sponsorship
- 5 Participants/Registration
- 6 Communication
- 7 Agenda
- 8 Documentation
You can add yourself to the list of interested participants below. Please, also send a mail to Thomas.
Date and Location
July 2.-4. 2010 at the Linuxhotel in Essen, Germany. Linuxhotel in Essen: (Travel info, Anreise)
See http://www.linuxhotel.de/community.html for generic information on community events at this location (only in German language)
Sleeping, Eating, Drinking
Sleeping in the hotel, breakfast, coffee flatrate and drinks are included in the low fee we have to pay. We have to organize lunch and dinner on our own. Normally we manage to pay everything with the money from our sponsors, so you do not have to pay anything. WE DO NOT HAVE ANY SPONSORS YET!
We have pay some costs for every person:
- If n=number of persons, overall amount of money needed: n * 60
Additional money is needed for food and maybe travel sponsorship
We're looking for sponsors from now on, so far we have an agreement with these companies:
Many thanks to the sponsors!
Add your name here if you intend to participate, and for planning purposes, also mail to lange (ad) debian org.
Please don't forget to let us know some contact data.
- Thomas Lange
- Henning Sprang
- Michael Prokop
- Michael Goetze
- Thomas Neumann
- Andreas Schuldei
- Sebastian Hetze
- Rudy Gevaert
- Mattias Jansson
- Michael Tautschnig ?
- Waldemar Brodkorb?
We can talk on the usual IRC Channel and using the linux-fai-devel mailing list.
- Mailing list for announcement: https://lists.uni-koeln.de/mailman/listinfo/linux-fai-devel/
Please subscribe to it if you are an (interested) participant. Import information about the event will be communicated there.
- Setup of the network
- Introduction round, hello to everybody
- Define things that need to be worked on with high priority for the squeeze release
- Start of work
- Work on things for squeeze release
- Discussion: Features for squeeze
- Read access from /dev/beer
- Work on things for Squeeze release
- Final round: What did we mangage to do this weekend
Topic proposals for discussion and work
In this section, you can enter proposals for topics to work on, and things to discuss. Please add your name.
People interested in a topic should enter their name in the section of this topic to show their interest.
You can mark your topic with (D) or (W) to make clear it's a (D)iscussion or (W)ork topic.
In general we will have:
- Starting meeting - people introduce themselves, tell about their interests to work on, workgroups are built, final schedule outlined
- In the middle: Discussion about general ideas for the further FAI development
- End: Discussion about progress made on the work topics - what did we reach - what will happen with the topics not done yet, how will the workgroups continue working on them
Infrastructure of the Workshop LAN
sources.list entries of Debian mirros - offizielle debian lenny mirror, und temp beta fai packages:
deb http://192.168.2.250/debian lenny main deb http://192.168.2.250/cskoeln lenny koeln
- Thomas: *.2.250, *.2.11
- Michael: *.2.2, *.2.5, *2.101
- Andreas: *.2.4, *.2.21, *.2.31, *.
- Sebastian Hetze: *.2.49
- Henning S.: *.2.33, *.2.34, *.2.35