Revision as of 16:11, 23 November 2011 by Mrfai (remove svn info)
- development plan - long term plan, notes and status of some bigger developments
- people branches - people branches and what they're aimed at
- Ubuntu's FAI Team - FAI packages for Kubuntu/Ubuntu/... flavors
- development with quilt - how you can add features etc to svn trunk in a quilt patch without messing up trunk
- testing - general information on FAI development testing, and documentation of testcases and a test plan for the development - who tests what and how. Eventually we want to have a system so developers can report the results of their tests, as long as we don#t have that fully automated, which will take a while.