this information seems to be outdated
- tools should preserve ssh (and cfengine keys) by default. (TODO: debian wishlist report w/o patch) -- I use a nfsroot-hook for it --allee
- Addon: add get-config-dir-bzr
- Wish: add a script that keeps ssh key for demohost installation. Makes testing after reinstallation easier.
Topic to discuss in next meetings
- Allee: As I'm new to this bzr & team environment:
- use a patch system for the ubuntu specific stuff?
- bzr branch naming convenstion. what makes sense?
- policy: Always create pkgs from bzr branches? Tag this revision with 3.x.y....
- How to get e-mails when pkgs are uploaded to ppa and patches to a branch
Hardy: (K)ubuntu specific classes
Goal: add classes that allows to install Kubuntu, Ubuntu, Xbuntu and Server Open questions
- cleanup FAIBASE so 'mostly' main pkgs and stand (K)ubuntu tools are used?
- should be FAIBASE more or less correspond a server CLI install?
- merge into simple classes or create examples/ubuntu tree?